Integrated Community development project (Livelihood)
The project was funded by Good Neighbors to target poor and vulnerable people of Bajura District.
Funding Patner: Good Neighbors International
Duration: 2016 Nov. – Running
Fund size: Annually NRs.1862955.
Major target: Poor and vulnerable group
- Financial and marketing services boost enterprise development and Income generation activity.
- Micro- enterprises generate profit and employment.
- Ultra-poor households achieve food sufficiency through income stabilization.
- Commercial enterprises development through the revolving fund.
- Construct the infra structure to support the income generating activity.