The project was funded by USAID/Mercy Corps, iDE, and Plan to target poor and vulnerable people of Bajura District.
Funding Patner: USAID/Mercy Corps, iDE, Plan
Duration: Dec 2015 to Sept 2019
Fund size: Annually NRs.22080461.
Major target: Poor and vulnerable people
- Sustainable agriculture development/market linkage and value chain system
establishment of Community.
- Total sanitation camping, WASH and nutrition at community and school.
- Disaster Risk Reduction-DRR and CCA awareness activity conduct at community
level and made LDRMP.
- Alternative livelihood and marketing/Technical and Vocational Education
- Financial Service / education provide the community groups and cooperative.
- Natural Resources Management-NRM/CCA.
- Awareness about System developed for Good Governance and compliance at local